About the Courage Anthology charity:
All proceeds from sales will benefit the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer via the Fifty Shades of Pink team.
FIFTY SHADES OF PINK team is made up of a group of girlfriends who raise funds annually to participate in the Avon 2 Day Breast Cancer Walk in Santa Barbara, CA.
For one weekend in September, we wake up before the crack of dawn, dress in as much Pink as humanly possible and prepare to walk for 39.9 miles.
We suffer and laugh through:
· Torn muscles which require surgery
· Blisters that are almost covering your entire foot and body parts you never realize you could get a blister on (ButtCrackGate 2013)
· Passing out in the triage medical unit
· Sleeping in a tent on the grass
· Taking the best mobile showers EVER
· Limping like old ladies
· Cursing at the curbs to get onto the sidewalk (Walk 39 miles and you will be cursing at them too).
We do this all in the hopes that no other Mother, Sister, Aunt or Friend will have to deal with Breast Cancer.
***Money raised from the anthology will go towards the 2015 Avon Walk***
Below is the line-up of the COURAGE anthology:
Never Been Ready (The Ready Series Book 2) by J.L.Berg http://amzn.to/1zp3sTM
Dominic (Slater Brothers Book 1) by L.A. Casey http://amzn.to/1p4G7AA
The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window byKirsty Moseley http://amzn.to/1qEqtNM
When the Sun Goes Down (Dusk Til Dawn Book 1) byErin Noelle http://amzn.to/1wpN0pZ
Freefall: Custom Culture #1 by Tess Oliver http://amzn.to/1mFwHfd
All for You (A Laurel Heights Novel) by Kate Perry http://amzn.to/1tJ3lAU
Searching for Moore by Julie A. Richman http://amzn.to/1p4GFq9
Until Trevor (Until Series Book 2) by Aurora RoseReynolds http://amzn.to/1p6RfCR
In A Heartbeat (Rebel Walking #1) by Hilary Storm http://amzn.to/1BSUvpO
Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters http://amzn.to/1wpOPTW